Close
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Which VPS Host?

Default Which VPS Host?

Hi, I've looked around and seem to have found some hosts.
    Reviews completely vary over wht and I'm asking if anyone has an experience with:
    AlienVPS
    123Systems
    They both has reasonable prices and I'm unsure who to go with, Reviews experiences and recommendations would be nice

I haven't heard of such companies. Did you compare their reviews ?

Hi,

I have no experience with them so i can't tell you anything about them. If you want to choose a host between them than you should compare their services, prices, server uptime guarantee and customer's feedbacks. This will definitely help you to choose the right one.

Not really, are they new? Where are they based out of?

I've seen both of those providers posted on lowendbox with many bad reviews, so consider checking that out before ordering with them.

One candidate which seems to get a lot of love on that website (which I have no affiliation with ) is chicagovps.net. They made a big splash recently with a $7/month 2GB VPS.
    Last edited by freddy; 05-11-2012 at 10:33 PM.

Hi, you can try nxwebspace.com, we have a $0.99 promotion for 7 days trial and 7 day money back guarantee for normal orders if you not satisfied.We are new in business
    Last edited by freddy; 05-11-2012 at 10:33 PM.

I would check out VPSLatch. They have affordable pricing (low) and there support is great. Best of luck!

I would have tried to find some review in such situation. You can also go through their knowldgebase or forum to know their knowledge level and service providing quality.

No, sorry, also have never heard or have had any experience w the 2 companies mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by hostaddonltd View Post
    Hi, I've looked around and seem to have found some hosts.
    Reviews completely vary over wht and I'm asking if anyone has an experience with:
    AlienVPS
    123Systems
    They both has reasonable prices and I'm unsure who to go with, Reviews experiences and recommendations would be nice
    May I please know, what is your exact web hosting requirement? If could let me know your server requirements, I can suggest you some good VPS Hosting packages...