Close
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

If you want to sell hosting to others go with the Reseller, if its just for you, VPS would work.

Id say a VPS simply because you can offer packages with unlimited resources and still have room for upgrades.

I would definitely get started with a Master Reseller. This will keep your overhead down (I could also suggest some good companies for you to choose from).

Keep in mind, when you are starting out you are going to want to pay for things like advertising and promotion. If you have to pay for unnecessary things like a cPanel license, WHMCS (as some providers include this), server security, and anything more it takes from the funding you might have to promote!

I suggest you to go with Hostgator Reseller Hosting. It will definitely benefit you.

it will also depend on your budget and the tools you going to use on a VPS or a everything have inside a reseller hosting

I would go with VPS because you will have much more control of your server.

OK! But read all TOS before apply. All the site you mentioned - I'm not going to talk about them. But you should do more research

If your starting budget allows a VPS would be a much better solution if you're not worried about competing with the overselling giants in the hosting industry.
    Option9 Hosting LLC.
    Quality Web Hosting Services

Quote Originally Posted by Ywas View Post
    I'm looking to get started on with own web hosting business and in this case I have some doubts how better to start:
    with one hand I have pretty good reseller accounts to chose from:
    espinda.com
    hosthator.com
    and from other side VPS accounts:
    serverpoint.com
    knownhost.com

What is recommended to get started with? Be aware I do know how to manage VPS.
    What cam you say about web hosting companies I'm looking at?
    As you mentioned that you don't know how to manage the VPS then its better if you purchase the reseller account from the reliable company, so that your reseller account provider can manage your clients problem and you can concentrate on sales ....

I will suggest you to choose Reseller Hosting plans.

In reseller Hosting you can also get individual control panel & support for each hosted domain.

For more details or offers on Reseller Hosting plans you can contact AccuWebHosting's Sales Department on Live Chat at any time.