Close

Default Cheap VPS hosting in Netherlands?

I require 50 gbs of hard disk + 5000 gbs of bandwidth, Linux
    + I need 24/7 customer support help.
    + ssl certificates
    + DataCenter in Netherlands
    I have found Serversbase.com web host.
    Their hosting deals look really nice.
    What host is better? Any reviews, feedbacks?

Alternatives for comparison?

Have a look at deals from QHoster.com and HostSailor.com. Their support team is very helpful. Whenever I've had to contact them with some questions, they're always responding so professionally. My website is always up and running without problems.

50% Flat Discount on All Services (First Month) till 31st Jan : Coupon Code: HAPPYHOLIDAYS

Good host. It is a common thing that most hosting companies do not have knowledge skills on what customers do with their account, but not with Serversbase.com and their team of experts.Their network and server uptime are perfect as my site is always online. Recommended.

I signed up with Serversbase.com web host and everything went very smooth.
    The uptime is very good and I haven't faced any problems yet. Efficient work, good staff, nice experience.

Nice selection of included scripts, CPanel, MySQL control panel, and many others that the high priced sites do not offer or support.
    ServersBase.com web host provides optimism and stability in the host provider business.
    They are good, real good!

Serversbase.com tech staff is helpful around the clock and prices are competitive.
    Pricing is quite normal according to what you get. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend their hosting.