Close

Default cPanel reseller hosting in Singapore?

Require over 100 gbs of disk space. Linux. + 24/7 customer support service that is professional.
    What are your views on QHoster.com reseller web hosting accounts?
    What can you say about their cPanel reseller hosting deals? Can I trust them or not?

Use Promo code: happy2018 - 18% lifetime discount.

I trust QHoster.com 100% with ALL my accounts. This is the only host I use. Try them, you won't be sorry.

The Staff of QHoster.com have always provided Stellar customer service. I know that it has 10 times if not more than this amount to maintain.
    I have high marks for this hosting provider.I have 3 Domains and 4 hosted sites with this provider.

This host is right up there, no doubts, one of the best shared host for the money. The servers are incredibly fast, uptime is near perfect, and my favorite part of QHoster.com is knowlwdgebale support. You can click Live Chat and have a straightforward answer/fix to your problem in a few minutes tops.

QHoster.com is reliable cPanel host. I contacted their support and told them my requirements, they replied very fast and were very polite with me and explained me everything I needed to know. After 10 minuted passed they found a good VPS fit for my needs. All I can say about their support is that they responded to my queries in double quick time with help I could use and easily understand.