Close

Default Netherlands dedicated servers?

What are web hosting providers here and around accepting Perfect Money?
    I need Netherlands dedicated server with 1 TB of Hard Disk + 24 GB - RAM + 16 TB - bandwidth
    I know the one: warez-host.com
    What are your suggestions for the list?

QHoster.com and suisserack.com servers are worth your attention.
    They have almost all the answers we had needed. For last but not least their up-time services is among the leaders. Great Hosting companies.
    Last edited by tammyy; 08-13-2018 at 11:52 AM.

I recommend, ServerWala dedicated server hosting that provide all over the world.

So if you want an inexpensive and very functional site, QHoster.com is the way to go.
    For what you get, the prices are fantastic. Lots of companies charge a lot more for a lot less. Def. Recommend.

Use the promo code GROWTH5DS to receive 5% lifetime discount for all new server purchases.

I just recently moved to warez-host.com web host. Special requests have always come through quickly and gracefully.
    As long as they stick to their guns on not overselling their servers, I don't think I'll ever be looking for a new web host.

They have great plans and lots of server features. Warez-host.com offshore server plans' capacity might not be amazingly huge, but it's reasonable and fair. I just wish every company I've deal with on a daily basis are as quick and professional as they are, alas many don't come even close...

Go ahead, warez-host.com is professional offshore hosting provider with fast servers and helpful support.
    Extremely fast response time to issues as well as problem resolution. Very impressed about the in depth of knowledge of the support team as well as website uptime!