Close

Default Recommendations on dedicated server hosting?

I require:
    1000 gbs of HD, 16 TB of bandwidth, Linux + 24/7 customer support.
    What can you say about Cloudarion.com or Swisslayer.com and the quality of their dedicated server hosting services and their server stability?
    What are your views on their pricing? What host is better? why?

I do believe servers from hostround.com and hostingsource.com can be suitable for your needs.
    Their Customer Support team has always been reliable and well-informed. The price is affordable. You may have to wait to be attended to at times, but every problem is quickly fixed. If you’re just starting your business online, save time and money by signing up with their packages.
    Bright and early

Pretty easy to get an account and get setup, any problems have been dealt with in a timely fashion.
    So far I've had a great experience with Cloudarion.com web host, little to no technical issues, and when they do happen, the staff is quick to resolve them. Our website consists of many student resumes in pdf format, and so far we've received positive feedback from users of the website in terms of loading speeds.

The good part is the support team will always put customer interest first before committing to any changes or finalising my issues that I forward to them.

Give Cloudarion.com web host a try, OP - the best Technical Support I've come across - extremely responsive and very helpful.

+ one more vote for CloudArion.com Host!
    The connection/download page speed is very good, I can gzip my content, no problems at all.
    Anyone looking for a great host, look no further!

Swisslayer.com will take care of you, as they have me.
    Speed is faster than I has had with my previous host. I recommend their hosting for those who want to host their blogs and see them online.

Dedicated servers from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com are solid and trustworthy.
    Good prices, outstanding reliability, absolutely secure. Nevertheless, what makes them the very best hosting providers is their PEOPLE and the service they provide. Kind, prepared, always ready.