Close

Default Powerful & Fast VPS hosting?

Looking for any suggestions on these needs:
    - Linux
    - 40 GB HD
    - Anti-virus Protection
    - 99.9% Uptime Guaranteed
    Moreover, I would like to know your views on rockhoster.com VPS hosting plans? price looks to be super cheap.
    How stable is this host? Any info about them?

Thanks in advance.

I'm really happy with Rockhoster.com, almost never any issues. Check out their Netherlands VPS deals.
    Servers are fast, heaps of spare processing power, database queries happen very quickly. If you want a website for you, your family, friends, blogs, etc - it is an ideal solution.

I was recommended to try rockhoster.com as a host that offered excellent value, and most importantly for me, as a complete novice, excellent support.
    Their VPS hosting service is perfect.. They are very keen on maintain their level of service, security, and professionalism.

I like this decent host. Rockhoster.com is the best Netherlands web host.
    You always reach a real person quickly and in my case they have always resolved my problems. Moreover, I like their pricing - I have already saved much money for my future online project.

Rockhoster.com support is amazing and I've yet to see any host that even compares with support options and availability.
    The uptime is great, promise - 99.9% is correct, and staff and customers work together to create one of the best online communities at their forums.