Close

Default Cheap VPS account to buy

QHoster.com and Hostsailor.com provide VPS accounts on lovely conditions and need to know which account is better to sign up with and why?

According to your needs, both companies are best it depends on the requirements of our services.In which country of a server you will provide and which type of server hosting plans are available in your server.Thus companies are best which provide high technical support 24*7 via live Email, Call, Skype etc.

QHoster.com prices are great but not the cheapest. I highly recommend these guys!
    Uptime and support have been excellent - they actually answer their emails, and within a few minutes!

Promo code: happy2018 - 18% lifetime discount.

Hostwinds.com and kvchosting.net VPS deals are worthwhile.
    The accessories and equipment for the control and management of their accounts are also exemplary. All in all - thye are real deals worth the invested money.
    Bright and early

I have been keeping my website on QHoster.com for a few weeks now, but so far so good.
    The admin dashboard is a bit confusing, but once you browse through it and try some things like whois protection or verification, it's all right.

One thing I must say about QHoster.com cPanel hosting is that they have excellent customer service. When you use the online chat, someone answers pretty much instantaneously. You can't ask for more than that! And they are willing to help you out in any way they can.