Close

Default Shared Hosting with helpful 24/7 tech support?

in search of good, trustworthy web hosting provider.
    It should has: CentOS
    DISK SPACE - 20 GBs
    BANDWIDTH - 500 GBs
    Do you think that Mechanicweb.com will suit all my needs? Any reviews, comments, feedbacks?
    Any suggestions?

I decided to try mechanicweb.com as they also offered 45-day money back guarantee.
    I have never seen such user support. Trouble tickets or questions were answered in minutes not hours.
    Superb features, service, and quality.
    I will stay a long-term customer..

Quote Originally Posted by So-sa View Post
    in search of good, trustworthy web hosting provider.
    It should have: CentOS
    DISK SPACE - 20 GBs
    BANDWIDTH - 500 GBs
    Do you think that Mechanicweb.com will suit all my needs? Any reviews, comments, feedback?
    Any suggestions?
    >> What type of website are you planning to host? Well, about the hosting specs, they will easily available to you with 24x7 technical support.
    BreezeHost Networks
    US/Europe Dedicated & Linux VPS Servers
    Linux Shared/Reseller hosting

I'm impressed with Mechanicweb.com web host! Response time on tickets is fast, needed a few times some help and they fixed everything for me.
    The support people are fantastic and usually answer in under 10min any time of day. Features wise is excellent for my needs.

I've been with mechanicweb.com for three years now and have built a number of web-sites for any businesses.
    They do provide features for more advanced web-sites, such as SSL and multi domain-name support. They are reliable.

Hostwinds.com and kvchosting.net plans are full-featured and uptime is high.
    Whether you are a beginner or a professional, they are the greatest places to be. Their customer service is also excellently which I highly recommended.