Close

Default Reseller account in California?

Hey!
    I have been searching for small reseller account in LA, CA, USA.
    https://www.mechanicweb.com/reseller-hosting.php
    That is something I have managed to find. What would you say - is that worth to sign up with them or I should continue the search.

Have you considered trying something like a VPS with cPanel, which is at a similar price point?
    Sharktech Dedicated Hosting with DDOS protection is available in Los Angeles, Chicago, Denver, and Amsterdam. Let us protect your site with our in-house DDOS firewalls. We scrub traffic on site!

Great Hosting and great support. I hope Mechanicweb.com team will keep like that and professionals.
    They answered any of my requests in less then few minutes and solved each one of them as fast as possible.

I am very pleased with service from Mechanicweb.com web host. They have always been prompt and effectual in helping me.
    The price for their web hosting service is excellent.
    - good uptime
    - super fast speed
    I like it.

Great Service at a great price. I would highly recommended this service!
    Mechanicweb.com is always available for my questions and they are quick to respond.

I LOVE Mechanicweb.com quality of the services. They are always on top of the game. The only issues I've ever had have to do with not receiving my discount (which most of the time has been my own fault for wrong html code). When I asked them why, they checked it out each time, got back to me either the same day or following day and not only told me why, but told me how to fix it!

Give Mechanicweb.com a try. These guys know what they do. Uptime is great - 99.9 % looks correct.
    They're cheap, bandwidth is plenty and domains unlimited but you get what you pay for!