Close

Default Offshore Reseller Hosting Required

I need reliable offshore reseller web hosting with 50 gbs of disk space - budget is $35/mo.
    What can you tell me about warez-host.com and their reliability? Are they trustworthy?

Customers used to use them before they came to switch to us. Generally they offer good value for money

Use the promo code SAVEON20R to receive 20% lifetime discount for all new reseller hosting orders.
    Warez-host.com is great Offshore Hosting and great support. Have three domains with them and been great host. Recommended!

It is hard to say a lot about warez-host.com offshore hosting because they have never been a problem. Their uptime is never an issue.
    Sales and support staff are amazing, I've had a few queries that needed to be addressed and every time they've given a concise answer and been very polite.

Warez-host.com have wonderful features coupled with very cheap offshore hosting packages and webmail access are amazingly rich and intuitive interfaces. The application packs they now support also help facilitate almost effortless setup of great commonly used web based applications.

The best thing about warez-host.com offshore hosting is their customer support. It shows they aren’t afraid of their customers talking (as they’re always so happy), it’s a really helpful team. I can express the point that it is a very fair and honest host. They offer fast hosting, that always online.