Close

Default Looking for reseller hosting in Mexico City

I need 75GB disk space and 1500GB bandwidth, WHM, pay $50/mo.
    Is digitalserver.com.mx web host reliable? Will it be good for running discussion boards in Mexico?
    So, waiting for your recommendations?

My website has been hosted at digitalserver.com.mx for over five months and had nearly 100% uptime.
    Their services contain all necessary features for successful running which are so significant for the web masters.

I like their pricing for MX reseller hosting packages.

As it turns out, digitalserver.com.mx is a good web host. They're consistently innovating, adding new technology to their hosting, adding new staff with knowledge I can't even comprehend. They helped transfer my account and provided reassurances of better service. They offer real MX ips - this is a great plus for them.

Digitalserver.com.mx is great. They have been the best host i have ever been with and i have been with quite a few when i have problems they are always there to help always friendly and useful and the services that they offer are really high quality.

If you need professional reseller hosting accounts, I can also recommend you to compare:
    1) Mechanicweb.com - 45-day money back guarantee (you'll loose nothing).
    2) Kvchosting.net - these guys have superb reputation in the hosting services market.
    Your site will get loaded lightning fast and applications run far better as compared to any other hosting environment.