Close

Default Cheap and decent server for hosting a blog

Dedicated servers from hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net are attractive for me and I wonder which plan is better to buy for hosting a big blog?

I have to highly recommend Hostingsource.com for their excellent customer service and the technical expertise.
    Other web hosts could learn a bit from them on pricing, technology and excellent customer service.

Quote Originally Posted by orga_niser View Post
    Dedicated servers from hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net are attractive for me and I wonder which plan is better to buy for hosting a big blog?
    Selecting a server depends on what are the requirements?

Space required, bandwidth required, etc.

I've been with hostingsource.com now for around five months.
    I very much appreciate being able to administer the site via the control panel.
    They have adjusted their pricing plans over time to keep them competative and currently are extremely competitive in their pricing.

Hostwinds.com and legionbox.com servers are worth your attention and their prices are affordable for the webmasters with a tight budget.
    Their servers are fast and fully featured with everything needed to run professional websites, and security is their number one priority for all their customers.
    A truly life changing experience in terms of problem free excellent service for me.
    5 Star Service!!!
    Bright and early