Close
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Looking for a cheap hosting provider

KVChosting.net and hostwinds.com provide cheap plans which are enticing for me and I don't know which plans is the best from your point of view?

What type of scalability potential is there? For example, if you start with a shared server plan, are you able to expand your space later or even switch to a dedicated server environment? Or does the provider you are considering specialize in one environment?

It seems to me that kvchosting.net is much cheaper and they have also good reputation for providing professional ssd hosting services.
    They are optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts.

Okayservers Network offers numerous VPS hosting plans allowing you to fully control your corner of the web. Using our VPS Hosting service, you will be given a full control over your share of the server and are allowed to use it any way you want without any interference from us.

Get VPS now at just $12.99 per month.

Visit Okayservers today.

You can have a look at our services and plans that we offer. We are one of the leading Dedicated Server Providers in the hosting industry today. Started in 2011, we have a very large customer base. We specialize in Unmanaged Services. Each day, we try and improve the experience of our customers.

---------- EqServers - One of the Leading Dedicated Server Provider ----------
    Dedicated Server Low Cost | Dedicated server USA | Dedicated Server Netherlands

I do not know if that can be considered as cheap option but you can have at hostwinds.com - their services started as low as $4.5 per month.

Give hostwinds.com team try and use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.
    Really great service! It's unbelievable to get such great service at such a cheap price.

You can choose Stablehost, It has many special deals with 50% off.

Extremely and painlessly satisfied dealing with hostwinds.com and their team, hosting service is superb.
    I like their pricing and also so many useful 1-click installer scripts.

hrom, you can get cheap web hosting plans with good server features and add specs as per your requirement. Just specify your hosting needs.

Highly recommended. Kvchosting.net always meets my expectations in all terms.
    What I want to add is that their control panel has a myriad of things you can add to your web site - great deal.