Close

Default Offshore reseller hosting in Europe (Sweden)?

Hello,
    I would like to order reliable offshore reseller hosting package with these specs:
    - Linux, - 60 gbs of HD, - 1 TBs of Bandwidth
    Sweden
    There are many web hosts in the hosting services market, I think of dealing with this one: warez-host.com
    What host would you choose if you were me? Why?

My experience is great! I really love their easy to use control panel. Everything is great!
    The support-guys are very cool and fast! I have been hosted with many other companies but warez-host.com is the best! They offer free domain - it's great.

Use the promo code SAVEON20R to receive 20% lifetime discount for all new reseller hosting packages with Quarterly, Semi-Annually and Annually purchases.

I transferred my domain once I realized that warez-host.com is a good offshore web host, I didn’t realize what I was missing. Their support team made the transfer so smooth and my services were never greater! Very straight company, I’m very satisfied and I’m convincing friends to make the move too.

There is no denying the fact that warez-host.com offshore web host is a good and better than the best, according to me. Very reasonable monthly charge also.