Close
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Cheap and reliable SSD VPS provider

What the best and most reliable SSD VPS provider?
    I bare in my mind two hosts - a2hosting.com and hostingsource.com, which plan is better to sign up with?
    What do you think?

I like hostingsource.com
    Setup was fast and their tech support have helped me with transferring my files to their $8/mo ssd vps hosting account.
    They offer 24/7 helpful online support via Live chat and also Skype - it is very convenient.

hi

hostingsource.com it's good but you can use clientvps server offshore and chaep

I vote for a2hosting.com.
    Reliable servers are excellent, reliable, and really powerful - love all the features and the support is second to none.

Check out kvchosting and with no doubt you will get all what you have been looking for.

Hostingsource is cheaper & older firm than a2hosting.
    Rest, It all depends on your Space, RAM & Bandwidth Requirements

+ vote for hostwinds.com ssd vps hosting deals.
    They have impressed me so much over the past 7 months that I have given up my server and use them exclusively.
    I recommend them whole heatedly and will continue to host all of the sites that I build and manage with them.

Hostingsource.com is the only company I'd have a deal with due to their top-notch services.
    Their uptime is high and network is fully-redundant and support is always ready to help.

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy View Post
    What the best and most reliable SSD VPS provider?
    I bare in my mind two hosts - a2hosting.com and hostingsource.com, which plan is better to sign up with?
    What do you think?
    Okayservers Network offers numerous VPS hosting plans allowing you to fully control your corner of the web. Using our VPS Hosting service, you will be given a full control over your share of the server and are allowed to use it any way you want without any interference from us.

vps-okayservers.jpg

Hostingsource.com is worth every cent you pay for their services.
    Their VPS deals are equivalent to a real dedicated server, they look and feel as if you are running your own Linux-based dedicated server and as such they are Self-Managed.