Close

Default Looking for ssd vps hosting - budget is $10/mo

Think that somebody will help me. I need Linux ssd vps hosting account:
    - 20 gbs of disk space, 1 gb of ram 1 tb of bandwidth. budget is $10/mo.

What can you tell me about hostingsource.com and their hosting services? Can I trust these guys?

What alternatives can you recommend me to visit?

Can say that hostingsource.com is excellent webhost, uptime 100%, fast support team, fast servers, Cpanel, price is higher than other companies, but because they are EXCELLENT. The support guys generally know their stuff as well which is a big bonus for us. Their uptime has been great.

If you are in need of a reliable host in particular, hostingsource.com is the place to get one. The value for the money can't be beat.
    Everything is great and I could not be happier with my hosting selection. Service is stellar, pricing is reasonable, flexibility is unbelievable.

$10/mo is a really good budget.

You can find offers in Hosting offer section. You can also try VPS which can give you more disk space and security.

They are very professional and seem to enjoy helping their customers which is a great change from some of the other sites out there.
    The techs contact me checking to see if I have any issues just to be on the safe side.

Hostingsource.com is well-known reliable web hosting provider.

Obviously hostingsource.com is the best company to have a deal with.
    They have active support which helps much in setting up a server and in fixing any other issues if they occur.

I do not have a good quality