Close

Default What is nofollow and dofollow links?

I have no idea on nofollow and dofollow links. I want to know about this. I think, its most important for SEO.
    Last edited by Sanji; 02-07-2017 at 10:58 AM.

We understand NoFollow link from this tag rel=ā€¯nofollow" if the absence of the NoFollow tag that called DoFollow follow link

Nofollow Attribute is used when you are highlighting the keyword to redirect to weak web pages and you dont want the search engine to effect this on your current ranking position.
    Doffolw attribute is used when you are highlighting a keyword to redirect to Best ranked web pages and allowing search engines to effect this on your search ranking to improve the search results and traffic.

Do follow links allow google to follow them and reach on your website. Provide us juice link and backlinks. Do follow links help to increase the page rank and raise its profile to the search engines.
    No follow link do not pass juice link and they don't help to increase the page rank. No follow link does not help the website it is pointing to rank any higher.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanji View Post
    I have no idea on nofollow and dofollow links. I want to know about this. I think, its most important for SEO.
    nofollow: search engine crawlers don't follow this type of links.
    dofollow: search engine crawlers do follow this type of links.